Fisherman's Friend Lozenges Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 475 in Remedies

November 08, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les petites pastilles de cette compagnie. L'emballage est petit ce qui le rend compact dans mon sac à main. Vraiment efficace pour la gorge.

November 08, 2016

Everytime I have a cold, I buy these. They have become the "sickness" staple in our home! I find they work better than any lozenge. I sometimes get a cough with my allergies as well, and this does the trick!

October 05, 2016

I have mild asthma that can get very severe during the hay fever season and my lungs have a great deal of difficulty receivung oxygen, I am literally hungry for air. I eat these all day most days and they really help for me to get som oxygen, toe menthol really seems to open up the airways and allows me to breath and cough stuff up. If you can't handle the extra strength ones there are a variety of other flavors that are much milder and taste delicious. I like the cherry and lemon so much. This is a 5 star item in my books

September 12, 2016

Fisherman's relieves that dry annoying cough that seems to pop up unexpectedly. I remember this lozenger only being in original flavor and now there are a variety of flavors to choose from. Tastes great and works immediately in calming that cough or it clears up a stuffy nose as well.

August 23, 2016

They don't taste good but they work great! They help soothe a sore throat instantly. Definatly helps with a nagging tickly cough .They are always nice to have on hand when you're sick or just to have in your purse. A necessity!

August 23, 2016

When I have a scratchy throat that I can't get rid of, and am not at home, I'll use a Fisherman's Friend. Not only do they taste good, they are really effective. Usually one will do the trick. I like the cherry-flavored ones!

July 19, 2016

My favourite is the original. I love these when I start to feel a cold coming up by a sore throat. They work very well and tastes yummy. The only problem is I can't stop eating them once I've started lol.

0.5/5

July 03, 2016

I have tried different ones of these but i have to say i do not like any of them. When I find that I need something for a sore throat I choose something else; anything except them. The taste is terrbible to me.

July 03, 2016

I have used Fisherman's Friend Lozenges for literally decades. I remember when they only came in the orginal flavour, but now they have all sorts of great flavours. Still as strong as ever, it actually burns your throat but that is the mentholatym and other ingredients working to relieve the throat pain. It doesn't hurt - it works to relieve the pain and give temporary relief so you can swallow without pain. It numbs the pain for awhile. It warms the throat as you suck on the lozenge. These are great for really sore throats.

May 14, 2016

Fisherman's Friend Lozenges I have used these for years. I love the taste and they work really well at relieving my irritated throat. Great brand, I am also a fisherman's daughter, so I guess that makes me impartial. lol