Fit For We Mommy & Me Matching Water Bottles Review

1 review
Ranked #351 out of 581 in Misc

January 21, 2015

-Non-toxic.
    -Made with durable Eastman Tritan, a clear BPA free co-polyester, tested to be FDA safe for use with beverages.
    -Shatterproof and top rack dishwasher safe.
    -Flip open cap with push button lid makes it easy to use.
    -Finger-loop for easy carrying.
    -Snap top lid ensures that these bottles will be leakproof.
    -100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: 30-day no-hassle satisfaction guarantee.

My daughter and I love our water bottles. They are non-toxic and made with safety in mind. My daughter has dropped hers several times, so the fact that they are shatterproof is awesome. And these water bottles can be easily washed on the top rack of the dishwasher. They will not come out deformed and misshapened. The push button pops the lid open quickly and easily, which is great for kids and people with arthritis. The finger-loop makes it easy to tote around. Which is how my daughter totes hers around, swinging it back and forth. Since I received the Fit For We Mommy & Me Matching Water Bottles for reviewing purposes, there has been no problem with leaking. We use them all day and everyday. The bottles are extremely durable, my daughter is known to be a little rough with her things. I hope they come out with blue bottles, because my twin boys have been a little envious over these. And if they do I will definitely buy them. The bottles are great to have for kids that seem to knock their drinks over constantly. Mine are too old for sippy cups!

matisa has posted in the forum topic
    FREEBIES BBZ

Magouee added a new review for
    Lush Alaska dessert soap

scoof added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops