Fitbit Blaze

Fitbit Blaze Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 47 in Watches

November 01, 2016

I love this watch I got it as a gift after requesting a fit bit and didn't expect to receive such a nice versatile watch. I love how it's touch screen and also you can change the band's and holder for different looks. It also sends reminders when your not moving enough. The text message viewer is also a great feature as I can't always look at my phone. Would definitely recommend buying and price is good compared to other smart watches.

August 25, 2016

I had the original Fitbit flex and love tracking my workouts and motivate myself by trying to hit my daily goals. I decided to upgrade to the Blaze and I have to say I'm almost in love with it.
The watch feature is great and although it's rather large I don't mind it since it has this athletic feel to it. The only downside I've notived is that when I do kickboxing workouts I wear gloves and when I try to record the workout my gloves hit the screen causing it to end my workout.
They need to do an update where we have the ability to lock the s ren during workouts. That would make me love it more!