Fitbit Charge HR Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 132 in Athletic Wear

September 09, 2016

For a long time I didn't think a fitness tracker was for me. I'm already very active, and I don't need a fancy watch to encourage me to be. But there are so many more benefits to one than that. I started getting interested in Fitbits when I read that they fairly accurately calculate calories that are burned in a day. As a thorough calorie counter, this was a huge draw for me, as it's otherwise difficult to determine the calories burned in a given workout, especially for something like a boot camp class that's constantly changing.

I got my Charge HR for Christmas and I LOVE IT. I have lost weight using the calories that it calculates, and can attest to the accuracy of the calories burned function. The app is super user friendly, and it's easy to view and analyze the data. And it really DOES encourage me to be more active. Even if I've worked out one day, if I haven't gotten my steps in yet I will go for a walk or do a walk-at-home YouTube video to complete my 10,000 steps. The community is great too; so many people use Fitbits and the challenges are a fun way to connect with friends while getting off your butt.

All in all, this has been a great tool for me in my fitness and weight loss goals. For others, it may just be a way to encourage more activity, which is always a good thing, but if you're not also tracking what you eat, it likely isn't going to help you lose weight.

August 07, 2016

I absolutely love my fitbit. At first, I wasn't sure if I would get much use out of it but having the daily goals really motivates me to reach all of them! It's super simple to use and I feel like anyone can use it from a full on athlete to your everyday mom.

July 17, 2016

I love the new fitbit I got but it is too expensive for its price and I have noticed that it counts steps even when I am sitting or working. Then I realized that even with the slightest hand movement, the step count could be inaccurate.

July 06, 2016

I debated on upgrading to this version of the Fitbit for over a year. I originally had the Flex but barely ever wore it. I've had this one now since December and other than charging or to shower, this thing hasn't come off! I love the screen and the ability to track my heart rate throughout the day. It definitely helps keep me motivated & on track!

July 03, 2016

I bought my fitbit with the intention that it would help me get more activity throughout the day, and it definitely has! It shows everything you need to see to stay on track right on the tracker, as well as more things on the app. I like that they're constantly adding new things to the app to make it easier to reach your fitness goals, such as having the reminders to move if you've been sitting for a while. Being able to challenge people on your friends list is a fun way to have some friendly competition as well. There's different badges you can collect for accomplishing milestones, like reaching 15,000 steps in a day, 25 flights of stairs, or beating your daily personal best. I get about 5-7 days out of the battery, which I think is pretty good for wearing it 24 hours a day. Price is comparable to other fitness trackers on the market.
Fitbit also has amazing customer service. The two times I've reached out to them for something they were quick to respond and very thorough.

July 02, 2016

Tellement une bonne montre! Elle nous dit tout l'activité que tu a fait pendant une journée. Tu peux rentrer ce que tu as manger pendant la journée et elle te dira si tu as manger ou perdu plus de calories qu'il le faudrait. Il est certain qu'elle est dispendieuse mais elle en vaut la peine.

May 30, 2016

I love love love my fitbit! I like that is tracks my steps and sync's with the MyFitnessPal app. It holds its charge for a long time so I can go on vacation and not worry about charging it all the time. I would highly recommend to anyone who is trying to get or stay fit.

March 09, 2016

I received my Fitbit Charge HR for my birthday and I love it! First off i got it in my favorite color purple and it comes in other colors too! There are many features like food and calorie count, weight,stairs,heart rate,miles but im going to tell you about my top two favorite features. First is the step count, it encourages me to walk more..its kind of exciting to try and make it to 10,000 steps. I was alittle overwhelmed at that number at first but once i finally reached it my fitbit started vibrating and when i looked at the screen it had fireworks going off and it congratulated me..it was so cool!! My second is the sleep mode which tells you your average daily sleep amount but shows you how long youve slept,if you woke up and if you were restless and how often and when. For people like me who lose a lot of sleep due to working midnights it is great to see how much sleep im actually getting. Love my fitbit.

March 04, 2016

I love my Fitbit charge hr! It worked great for a year and then one night checking the alarm, it came apart. Customer service was great. I had a new one in 3 days and I got to pick a new colour. Not sure if the hr component is worth the extra money - maybe if you are pretty serious about this. Saw these quite cheap at Costco a couple of weeks ago.

February 13, 2016

I Love my FItbit! It makes me stay accountable. I just love the features. I have the odd hiccup with it. But I think its such a great thing to add to your fitness routine.