Fitbit Flex Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 163 in Weight Management

October 13, 2016

This is so motivating. It tracks calories burned, steps taken, sleep patterns. it is water resistant.The Fitbit Flex is compatible with 34 other fitness apps, so you can track additional data like your food intake and running stats. While the Flex doesn’t have a screen to display smartwatch notifications or your fitness data, it still auto syncs data with your phone as long as you're in range. It has greatly helped with all of my fitness goals and makes me want to beat my scores daily.

August 11, 2016

I love my Fitbit. It really helps me improve my fitness. I can also track my exercise, weight and water intake. I also love the sleep tracker. If you need something to try and keep you active and to help motivate you, this is great. I do wish though I had of upgraded to the higher level Fitbit, like the charge, but I wasn't sure how helpful I would find it originally.

August 01, 2016

I was really excited to get my Fitbit flex. I love how you can add others with one as well and we were having quite a few challenges with family and friends. For a couple weeks I found it so effective I was taking way more steps than I use to! I get no use out of mine though now because the band left me with so many painful rashes. My husband has no use for his since it randomly wouldn't charge one day and now won't work ( had it for about 6 months) well at least now we an save on bands since he went through 5 bands in the 6 months!

July 16, 2016

I got Fitbit Flex for my birthday a few years ago. I love my fitbit! It motivates me to keep active and moving.I love that you can challenge your friends to keep each other motivated and accountable. It seems to need to be charged a lot more often now. So I will probably have to get a new one.

July 03, 2016

The price is a bit hard to swallow because iphones usually have this app installed- for free. You do feel like you're accountable for your workout and start mini competitions with your friends. It is a good motivator. It's a gift I would give to my parents because as you get older, the desire to workout decreases with work and stress.

June 30, 2016

I got a Fitbit for my birthday and I've used it for a week I've noticed it kept cutting
My skin.and it was great but sadly I had to take it.trust me I liked the Fitbit but I guess it wasn't
Meant to be

June 30, 2016

Looooooove my fitbit flex! So happy with it. It tracks my steps and triggers my competitive side lol, cause I always want to have more. So you see me walking/running in circles around the house quite often. Havent lost any weight yet but I guess that's because I haven't changed my eating habits. Every morning I wake up and sync my fitbit to see how I slept :D It's cool cause it shows you how often you were restless and we're awake. I haven't had any false tracking yet, walking behind the stroller is not a problem nor is sitting and watching a movie. No regrets buying this at all. It's fun and motivating.

June 19, 2016

I redeemed 1,250 airmiles in December 2015 for my fitbit flex. My fitbit arrived the week after Christmas, and I forgot about it! I pulled it out of the package February 2016 and it worked great. It is now June 19 and I have worn it for almost 4 months straight, taking it off only to shower and swim.
It worked really well - accurately measuring my steps and my sleep. Problem is - after

April 26, 2016

I currently own a fitbit flex..I love that you can change the band unlike the other fitbits and its small and managabke on your wrist so its not bulky. The things I do not like are the facts the only way you can see the exact amount if steps you have is by syncing it to your phone which can get annoying over a. Period of time. I wish I went with a fitbit charge just because I went the cheap way..

April 26, 2016

I loved my Fitbit flex until I started using it while walking with my child's stroller,
Or clapping my hands. It goes into sleep mode when I do these things!
When I want to track the most, the sleep mode turns on and off, giving inaccurate readings.
I think I'll try the newer models to see if this is still an issue, otherwise it's great for tracking general steps and sleep patterns.