Fleck Charging Station

Fleck Charging Station Reviews

1 review
Ranked #39 out of 616 in Electronics

September 19, 2016

I'm so happy to have discovered this, in my house there are a bunch of different devices that need to be charged on a daily basis which usually consisted of laying the devices pretty much anywhere there was an electrical outlet. I love that this uses just one electrical outlet and that each of the devices charging cords connect directly to the dock itself.

This has smaller slots towards the front for cellphones and larger slots at the back for tablets and such. I discovered shortly after receiving this that I was better off ordering a set of shorter USB cords so that there wasn't a lot of excess cord hanging off when using this to charge my devices.

There is a power button also at the back of the dock near the main power cord that can be turned on/off when being used or not. This held everything well and securely and we haven't had any issues with it at all and have found it extremely convenient. I purchased this at a discount but it's regularly priced at $69.99 and I would defiantly recommend it and have done so to friends and family.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends