Fleecy Fresh Air Reviews

Ranked #846 out of 987 in Misc

Average Price:  $.25

September 26, 2016

Clothes smell nice, not static when taken out of the dryer. Sheets can be used more then once. I also use the dryer sheets to remove dust, the dust stays on the sheets.

February 10, 2016

This is a great product the scent lasts for over a week in the closing and cloths are soft to the touch. It makes hugging that much more enjoyable. It's also a great way to get pet hair off of your cloths so far it has worked the best with all the products I've tried. If you got pets you gotta try it.

June 09, 2015

i wuld normally use another brand . however this was on sale at a really good price. i was impressed it left my cloths smelling great and no static cling

June 09, 2015

I love this it smells great and keeps your laundry soft.

May 13, 2015

Never liked liquid fabric softener, but I love this one! I now use it regularly! Controls static and clothes are soft with a fresh air scent!

April 19, 2015

This is a wonderful product to use, it smells great and works well to get rid of static as well as add that extra freshness to your laundry load. I love the fresh scent, it smells so amazing that you can't help but stick your face in your warm laundry afterwards.

April 12, 2015

Mmm Fleecy Fresh Air Dryer Sheets Smells Soooo Good!!!
I'am always putting them in pillow cases and under the sheets... even hid some in the cushions of the couch!! Not only do my clothes smell fresh and clean, So Does The Rest Of My House!!!!!!

August 12, 2014

The smell is amazing, and you can usually find it on sale for a great price!

1.5/5

February 11, 2011

I used Fleecy years ago and wasn’t trilled with the way it worked then, but I had a $1.75 off coupon and it was on sale for only $2.00, so I bought it. I will never ever again buy any Fleecy products even if I can get a great deal like I thought I was getting with this one. I ended up filling my fabric softener dispenser to the top plus I had to add more Fleecy to the tub while it was filling, just to get some of the static out of my closes. I used the whole bottle in four days and I only do two loads a day. Every time I’d take my close out of my dryer my hair would stand on end and it would stick to the close. The only good thing I can say about it is the scent was nice, but even that didn’t carry over to the close, it just stayed in the bottle, right where I should have left the rest of it. Fleecy is not worth the energy it costs to make the stuff never mind your hard earned money!