• Flexible Cat Tunnels
Good

Flexible Cat Tunnels Reviews

Ranked #251 out of 271 in Pet Products

June 10, 2016

I knew when I saw these that I had to get them for my cats however I had no idea the amount of noise that they would make with this thing. It seems like the only time they played with it was in the nighttime when everyone was in bed asleep. I would hear them run from one end of the house to the other passing through this tunnel somewhere in the middle. I now put I away in the nighttime and let them have it during the day.

July 08, 2015

I love these toys! They are amazing for cats and my cats just love them!

March 26, 2015

I actually have 2 different cat tunnels for my cats to play in, one is upstairs and the other one downstairs. They love the tunnels so much. They like to play in them, run through them and even sleep in them!

September 28, 2014

The only toy my cats play with on a regular basis. They love poking in and out of the holes and chasing each other through it. Easy to tie up and pack away if company is over. Not the best quality but I just buy a new one if the wires poke through.

July 08, 2014

It was $2-3 at the dollar store, but the first one I got was as a gift for my foster kittens. They LOVED playing in, over, around, through it. In case of any accidents it was so easy to rinse out. I'd say it's a great toy from ages 4 weeks and up. My 2 year-old plays around it and has a great time. My 9 year-old likes to sleep in it. Thumbs WAY up on this! Be kind... buy a few extra and donate them to your local cat rescue or shelter.

March 04, 2013

I purchased my cat tunnel at dollar store, thinking well if "Bella" doesn't like it I didn't spend to much. WELL I got that thing home and opened it up.......first the sound of the nylon crinkling as I untied the ends really got her curiosity. I was very impressed how well this product is made. There were only 2 color combinations to choose from (red with Grey trim and Baby Blue with Yellow trim) but there are 2 additional toys attached to one end so BONUS!! She was having so much fun with this, you know the way cats do, I went back to the store and purchased another one and a pop up house made of the same nylon. I purchased a few extra just in case the price goes up!