Flintstone Vitamins Reviews

Ranked #126 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

March 15, 2015

Flintstone vitamins are still a favorite for my family. The kids love all the different characters. They taste good and we are happy that they are getting their vitamins.

March 12, 2015

These are a classic! Had these all the time when I was a kid. Loved the taste back then but we didn't really have choices! Unfortunately my kids won't eat them. :( They only like the gummy kinds.

December 19, 2014

These vitamins are what my grandson usually takes every morning before school. He likes to pick out his own character for that morning. It's a gummy, so that's an added bonus. Also, they don't upset his tummy like some others he has taken.

September 28, 2014

I like these new gummy flintstone vitamins as they are one of the few that is only 1 gummy per day where other brand are 2 - 4c per day. The flavour of these is fabulous and the multivitamin seems to contain a great percentage as to what the average child requires for their vitamins for that day. I have no problem recommending these.

September 24, 2014

These are the only vitamins my son would take when he was young. I was so pleased that I was able to provide him with something healthy that was so tasty too. He is a young adult now and when he isn't well, I still run to the drug store to get him some Flintstone Vitamins to make sure that he is taking something to help him get back on track.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS