• Flora Flor*Essence Herbal Tea Blend
Good

Flora Flor*Essence Herbal Tea Blend Reviews

Ranked #109 out of 493 in Remedies

February 05, 2017

I tried Flora Flor*Essence Herbal Detox Tea Blend and it was a good experience. It was hard on my stomach the first couple tries, as noted on the label this could happen. So I Reduced the dosage as directed ad worked my way back up to full dosage again. I found my body is not as sluggish and it improved digestion. I will be doing another detox round in another 6 months or so to keep my body working as it should. The lady at the health food store advised Flor*Essence is very popular at her store, and cancer patients use it to rid of toxins.

January 26, 2017

I received my bottle for free. I found myself going to bathroom alot more which is great because I often get irritation in my bladder. The tea made me thirsty and I drank alot more water than usual. I was tired while I was taking it but now a few days after stopping I feel energized. My only issue with this product is its price. $35.99 is alot for me because I am on a pension. I have no idea why my picture is sideways.

April 04, 2016

If you are looking for a seasonal safe and effective detox to remove toxins from your organs, try #FlorEssence from @floracanada. It contains 8 herbs. Gentle and tastes great! You sip it slowly with equal parts of hot filtered water. NO PILLS. You can choose to detox short or long term. I am into my 10th day and I FEEL fantastic. I HAD no side effects. My skin is glowing, digestive has improved and my allergies have calmed down. I #gotitfree from @florahealthy in exchange for my review. My opinions are my own.