Folgers 100% Columbian Coffee Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 481 in Coffee

December 04, 2016

This coffee is amazing and provides me with as much caffeine as o need to get through the day in one cup. I dont drink coffee too often but the red jar of dround coffee lasts a pretty long time. I have been drinking this coffee for the past 2 years and dont plan on using any other :D

September 05, 2016

J'aime bien ce café. Cependant, je l'achète seulement lorsqu'il est en rabais. Je ne trouve pas que le prix régulier soit représentatif de la qualité.

July 25, 2016

Always on sale. Great value. Rich flavour small container but offers a lot for your buck! It is a bit strong if you use too much but if you measure right it's great

April 28, 2016

As a mom of two kids there are days that I dont think I could get out of bed unless there was at minimum a pot of coffee waiting for me. There is something about the smell of Folgers coffee when it is brewing. It has this undertone that makes me drool when it starts to brew. The coffee is smooth and you can make it strong to your taste. There is nothing bitter about this coffee and is my favorite drink to put in my handmade mommy cup.

February 10, 2016

I have tried many gourmet coffees and I find I keep coming back to Folgers 100% Columbian Coffee. It is the best for flavor and price. My whole family love it.

December 18, 2015

This is a good rich coffee with an amazing aroma,love this brand ,coffee is what makes my day,

August 13, 2015

A coffee that is very tasty for everyday. It is well priced and with good water and brewing a bit stronger than recommended keeps me happy. I prefer strong freshly roasted and ground coffee but I can make Folgers work for me and keep my budget intact.

January 26, 2015

my favourite coffee choice great flavour variety of intensity makes my morning better

October 27, 2014

Have been buying Folgers coffee for 11 years. When it was under $5 at Zellars. Never another brand in the house unless it was given to us as a present or as a sample. Nothing compares to Folgers coffee!

September 09, 2014

I really enjoyed the great start to the day with this coffee,