• Folgers Black Silk Ground Coffee
  • Folgers Black Silk Ground Coffee

Folgers Black Silk Ground Coffee Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 481 in Coffee

September 17, 2016

I tried Folgers Black Silk coffee at the cottage two weeks ago. My brother in law said it was the best coffee he's had in a long time. He was right. It is smooth dark and I ended up buying more before the end of the weekend. The price is very reasonable for such a top notch coffee.

August 17, 2016

Are you ready for a smooth cup of coffee that still has the bite you crave? Then pick up a canister of black silk. This coffee smells and tastes amazing. I'm typically a one cup gal, but this is pure heaven and I have two cups. It's strong without using a ton and without the bitterness. I wish they made it in flavors as well.

April 12, 2016

We have just tried Folgers Black Silk Ground Coffee and can't say enough about the full bodied flavour and aroma. Every morning I can't wait to get my cup and fill it to the brim. Yum.

March 16, 2016

I love Folders Black Silk coffee. It has a nice strong flavour and I don't need to use as much as I would with the lighter roasts so it lasts longer too!

December 16, 2015

For those who like a darker roast, this is it! Dark but smooth without any bitter taste. This is always in my house because I am a major coffee lover, and for this type of coffee, its the tops with me.

June 03, 2015

Folders Black Silk coffee is my coffee of choice! Great deep roast flavour, smooth and without a bitter taste, Folgers coffee is a great way to start your day!

April 01, 2015

This is the perfect cup of coffee to wake up to in the morning! It's a nice dark smooth roast, just amazing. Wakes you up with each sip.

April 01, 2015

The company actually sent me a trial size of this and I fell in love, so I went out and bought three giant tubs because they were on sale. I love it so much, i'm going to be bouncing off the walls for the next year or so!!!

February 12, 2015

Fantastic coffee. I was actually reviewing it this morning for my kcup post in my blog :)
Its bold and fantastic dark roast with great taste and smooth finish! Black silk indeed!! :)

January 05, 2015

This coffee beats out Tim Horton's coffee by a long shot. I absolutely love getting up and brewing a cup of this first thing in the morning. Yum!