Folgers Classic Roast Coffee Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 539 in Coffee

February 20, 2017

Best grocery store coffee in my opinion! I have been toying with trying the stonger roast, as I may use a little less. It could cost a little less but still worth it for my family.

February 03, 2017

I started buying Folgers because I noticed this brand was always on sale compared to the other ones I'm used to buying. So i figured I give it a try and too my surprise it tasted excellent. A nice rich, bold taste and not too strong. I have tried the stronger kinds from folgers and didn't like it but they one is just perfect. Add little creamer too it too give it a nice sweet taste and its even better. For the price I think this will be my top coffee to buy for now on. I can buy this for $6.99 at Canadian Tire. Average price is about $10.

January 31, 2017

I drink coffee everyday and I find myself continually buying Folgers. Not only does it have amazing taste, it also goes on sale frequently and often has coupons available making it even more affordable. Excellent coffee, I will continue to buy :)

January 16, 2017

The best ground coffee on the market. No bitterness and lots of taste. We have been buying this for about 7 years now and hope to be buying it for at least the next 7.

January 07, 2017

This is the only flavor of the many Folgers sells that we keep in supply. Usually purchase 6 cans at a time ,especially when on sale.. drink this 7 days a week

December 19, 2016

I drink Folger's every day. For a pre-ground, grocery store coffee, It's really good! The value is fantastic and I've never made a bad cup of coffee with Folger's. My entire household buys it actually.

December 19, 2016

I like Folgers Coffee makes a great cup of coffee anytime of the day or night I always purchase this product for my household when it goes on sale we even have some of this coffee at my work place it doesn't last long all of the employees drinks it all during our shifts I would recommend it to anyone

November 02, 2016

I really like Folgers coffee but most of my family prefers Maxwell House. We probably drink Folgers 50% of the time and I find it to be a good quality coffee with a decent price point. I often start the day with two large mugs of it at home and it's a nice thing to wake up to when you get up in the morning.

October 27, 2016

Great tasting coffee! It's not to strong and great wake me up for the morning! Worth every penny! Doesn't cause me to have heartburn too which is great

September 28, 2016

I love Folgers coffee I've been drinking it for years now. I love the flavor and its very reasonably priced. You can't go wrong with the classic roast