Folgers Classic Roast Coffee Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 481 in Coffee

November 02, 2016

I really like Folgers coffee but most of my family prefers Maxwell House. We probably drink Folgers 50% of the time and I find it to be a good quality coffee with a decent price point. I often start the day with two large mugs of it at home and it's a nice thing to wake up to when you get up in the morning.

October 27, 2016

Great tasting coffee! It's not to strong and great wake me up for the morning! Worth every penny! Doesn't cause me to have heartburn too which is great

September 28, 2016

I love Folgers coffee I've been drinking it for years now. I love the flavor and its very reasonably priced. You can't go wrong with the classic roast

September 24, 2016

I enjoy a cup of coffee almost every day. Folgers Classic Roast Coffee is the main coffee that I purchase. The large canisters go on sale very often so the price is excellent! I use this product in my reusable K-Cup Filter for my Keurig Coffee Maker and I find it makes a great cup of coffee!

August 30, 2016

This is the only coffee I drink other than timmies. It tastes amazing and is just strong enough! It often comes on sale and I love that it's a product that comes up on my cash back app all the time!!!!

July 08, 2016

You have to start every morning with a delicious cup of this breakfast medium roast. I was never a coffee person until I started drinking Folgers coffee. Every morning I have to have a cup of this, such a smooth taste.

May 28, 2016

Great, name,and definitely a great taste I'm having a cup right now actually. I trust the Folgers name and I would recommend this one to anyone for sure. It makes for a great cup of coffee.

May 28, 2016

I'm a Tim Hortons coffee lover. Double double is my game! But I can't always get there every day to have my caffeine fix. I found all home brew coffees bitter and harsh. Expect Folgers! It's so smooth, light and smells so so good.

May 19, 2016

This coffee is really good. I love the smell when it is brewing. I like to have mine with caramel and a little suger in it. Now most people prefer it black. Either way it is good

May 16, 2016

Have been using this brand for a while now and have nothing but good things to say about it. The taste is amazing and unlike other brands, it makes a perfect batch everytime when you follow the instructions. With other brands I found I was always having to adjust the amount of coffee I added because it would either come out too strong or too weak and we were wasting a lot of coffee. Very happy with this brand and would definitely recommend it.