Folgers Classic Roast Coffee Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 510 in Coffee

January 16, 2017

The best ground coffee on the market. No bitterness and lots of taste. We have been buying this for about 7 years now and hope to be buying it for at least the next 7.

January 07, 2017

This is the only flavor of the many Folgers sells that we keep in supply. Usually purchase 6 cans at a time ,especially when on sale.. drink this 7 days a week

December 19, 2016

I drink Folger's every day. For a pre-ground, grocery store coffee, It's really good! The value is fantastic and I've never made a bad cup of coffee with Folger's. My entire household buys it actually.

December 19, 2016

I like Folgers Coffee makes a great cup of coffee anytime of the day or night I always purchase this product for my household when it goes on sale we even have some of this coffee at my work place it doesn't last long all of the employees drinks it all during our shifts I would recommend it to anyone

November 02, 2016

I really like Folgers coffee but most of my family prefers Maxwell House. We probably drink Folgers 50% of the time and I find it to be a good quality coffee with a decent price point. I often start the day with two large mugs of it at home and it's a nice thing to wake up to when you get up in the morning.

October 27, 2016

Great tasting coffee! It's not to strong and great wake me up for the morning! Worth every penny! Doesn't cause me to have heartburn too which is great

September 28, 2016

I love Folgers coffee I've been drinking it for years now. I love the flavor and its very reasonably priced. You can't go wrong with the classic roast

September 24, 2016

I enjoy a cup of coffee almost every day. Folgers Classic Roast Coffee is the main coffee that I purchase. The large canisters go on sale very often so the price is excellent! I use this product in my reusable K-Cup Filter for my Keurig Coffee Maker and I find it makes a great cup of coffee!

August 30, 2016

This is the only coffee I drink other than timmies. It tastes amazing and is just strong enough! It often comes on sale and I love that it's a product that comes up on my cash back app all the time!!!!

July 08, 2016

You have to start every morning with a delicious cup of this breakfast medium roast. I was never a coffee person until I started drinking Folgers coffee. Every morning I have to have a cup of this, such a smooth taste.