Folgers country roast coffee

Average Price:  $6

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

beastiegirl
Sep 22, 2014

A great daily coffee. While I still like to break out the fancy grind-your-own-beans kind for weekends and overnight guests, this is delicious and doesn't give me stomach trouble like some other brands.

Taste

Price

RickiLynn
Aug 13, 2014

Love this coffee! Better than Timmies, my husband and I stopped going through the drive thru everyday and brew our own now.

Taste

Price

heyjulie59
Sep 25, 2013

A good, basic coffe to start your morning with. Isn't bitter. Nice mellow roast.

Taste

Price

naynay
Aug 09, 2013

When I drink perc coffee, this is the only kind i will buy. Have tried MANY others and nothing compares. Besides, the best part of waking up, is FOLGERS in your cup :)

Taste

Price

mommy2busy
Jan 11, 2012

We buy folgers coffee all the time, taste great but way to exspensive.. always wait for sale to buy

Taste

Price

beehan
Nov 09, 2011

I love folgers but recently it's gotten alot more expensive in the stores. For that reason I have switched to maxwell house and I enjoy that brand as much as I did folgers. I'll buy folgers if it's on sale but that rarely happens here. If you want bang for your buck I'd go for maxwell.

Taste

Price

PatryceLea
Sep 09, 2010

there really is nothing that tastes the same! my very favorite flavor!

Taste

Price

kimandkathess
May 23, 2009

I jus think this coffee has the best taste. After trying even the cheapest, just to save money, i had to go back to folgers. Nothing compares to the taste and with coupons and dollar store shopping I can get it for a good price. I would reccomend this coffee to any coffee drinker out there. Its just heavenly to smell this coffee roasting in the morning.