Folgers country roast coffee

Folgers country roast coffee Reviews

Ranked #428 out of 481 in Coffee

Coffee Ground Country Roast

December 01, 2016

Use this product in my keurig everyday , this is my go to coffee my all time favorite . Bold but smooth taste ,my first choice when I buy coffee every time unless I have instant coffee .

December 17, 2015

My family has drank Flogers for years. The price is competitive, and the taste is wonderful, smooth and fresh. I would recommend this for every household for a tasty every day coffee.

September 22, 2014

A great daily coffee. While I still like to break out the fancy grind-your-own-beans kind for weekends and overnight guests, this is delicious and doesn't give me stomach trouble like some other brands.

August 13, 2014

Love this coffee! Better than Timmies, my husband and I stopped going through the drive thru everyday and brew our own now.

September 25, 2013

A good, basic coffe to start your morning with. Isn't bitter. Nice mellow roast.

August 09, 2013

When I drink perc coffee, this is the only kind i will buy. Have tried MANY others and nothing compares. Besides, the best part of waking up, is FOLGERS in your cup :)

January 11, 2012

We buy folgers coffee all the time, taste great but way to exspensive.. always wait for sale to buy

November 09, 2011

I love folgers but recently it's gotten alot more expensive in the stores. For that reason I have switched to maxwell house and I enjoy that brand as much as I did folgers. I'll buy folgers if it's on sale but that rarely happens here. If you want bang for your buck I'd go for maxwell.

September 09, 2010

there really is nothing that tastes the same! my very favorite flavor!

May 23, 2009

I jus think this coffee has the best taste. After trying even the cheapest, just to save money, i had to go back to folgers. Nothing compares to the taste and with coupons and dollar store shopping I can get it for a good price. I would reccomend this coffee to any coffee drinker out there. Its just heavenly to smell this coffee roasting in the morning.

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk