Folgers K Cups - Vanilla Biscotti Reviews

Ranked #393 out of 481 in Coffee

June 09, 2015

I bought this coffee thinking it would have alot of flavor turns out I had to add flavored creamer to it. All in all the coffee is still tasty not just as tasty as I hoped it would be.

May 28, 2015

Had this yesterday and OH MAMMA it was DELICIOUS!!!!!!!

November 30, 2014

I absolutely love this flavour of coffee. I use it in the morning and when I need an energy boost after work. It is great with just milk, or a flavoured creamer.

October 25, 2014

Love Folger's Vanilla Biscotti K-Cups! I bought them on sale to try, and now I am hooked! It has a velvety smooth vanilla taste which I'm crazy for. Pair it with a real Biscotti - Bliss!

September 10, 2014

I like this coffee but I do find it is not very strong. It tastes watered down most of the time. Nice flavour with the biscotti.

June 20, 2014

My god! Hos coffee is amazing! Each morning i take is coffe and he make me happy

June 12, 2014

The taste is exceptional it is a full body coffee with a nice vanilla flavor and if you add creamer it dosent lessen the taste . The price is reasonable for the amount that you get .Recommend for all vanilla fans.

May 28, 2014

If you don't want to spend a lot of money on coffee but want a great tasting flavoured coffee then this is definitely it.

May 27, 2014

I LOVE my Keurig but to get good flavoured coffee in stores rather than online can be a challenge. Enter Vanilla Biscotti! This coffee is much cheaper than other K cup packages and the flavour is outstanding! One of my favourites! Wonderful vanilla taste that isn't too sweet.

May 01, 2014

This is my favourite flavoured coffee! I love it with a half a teaspoon of sugar and it satisfies my sweet tooth in the afternoon. The smell is heavenly and is very nice to have when I have a stressful day!