Folgers Mocha Swirl K-Cups

Folgers Mocha Swirl K-Cups Reviews

Ranked #351 out of 481 in Coffee

March 18, 2016

I'm absolutely in love with this coffee, it's delicious, and doesn't leave a nasty after taste like some of the others. I now brew my coffee at home and take it to work in a travel mug

March 30, 2015

These K cups are amazing! The Mocha Swirl has the perfect chocolate flavour and just pure quality coffee! I like to drink these in the morning, afternoon and evening!

July 09, 2014

I found the Mocha swirl flavour....ok....was expecting not such a strong "dark chocolate" flavouring... was hoping it would be more on the milk chocolate flavour. The Caramel Drizzle is to die for....love that one, and the vanilla biscoti is pretty good too!

June 24, 2014

Want a slightly sweet, chocolatey full bodied cup of java? Look no further than these K-cups! I tend to like my coffee on the sweet, creamy side so I add raw sugar and canned milk but for people who prefer their coffee black, its good that way too! The only downside is they are a bit pricey but I only drink this kind as a treat once in a while so it works out great!