Folgers Mountain Grown Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 481 in Coffee

Ground Coffee Classic Roast Mountain Grown Brews up to 380 cups 48 oz canister

December 04, 2016

I've used a variety of grounds and beans over the last few years and I always go back to this one. Not special but the perfect consistent cup every time.

1.5/5

November 30, 2016

When we got our Keurig we got the filter piece along with it, we had bought this to try along with it, and i have to say based off of what i heard many others say about it, along with the praises i was absolutely shocked when i tasted it for the first time and absolutely hated it

November 30, 2016

Folgers is our familys every day coffee. It's consistently good and tastes great in a coffee maker. Price is also good for the quality of product. It goes on sale quite often too which is nice since we go through the canister pretty quick!

October 16, 2016

J`aime, nous achettons souvent cete marque à la maison. pas cher , souvent en spécial. c`est un bon café. La quantité est bien, format du pot facile à utiliser.

September 15, 2016

I just love the smell of this coffee! I can wake up to this everyday! Though i am not a coffee drinker, i prepare this for my husband everyday. He just can'r get enough of it.

September 05, 2016

i bought this on sale once.only once !! it was so rough on my stomach i felt sick after wards .its got a strong taste that really did not meet my needs ..i will not be purchasing this again..

September 05, 2016

OMG sorry guys, but I disagree, this coffee is TERRIBLE.

As I have said before, I think Folgers is so acidic and has a major bite to it. It gives my stomach gut rot and make a terrible taste in my mouth. I think it is the coffee that gets spilled on the ground by other companies and they sell it to folgers for cheap LOL..

Yucky Yucky.

September 05, 2016

My favorite non gourmet. If there are no others at a great price, I will buy Folgers. It is just the right strength for me and usually available on sale somewhere.

August 07, 2016

Folgers is the only coffee for me. I have tried several kinds, but I keep coming back to my Folgers. There is nothing like a hot cup of Folgers in the morning to give you that kick start you need to get going. It is the best taste ever in coffee .It is not too strong and not bitter at all. The house smells so delicious in the morning when I start my coffee pot. It is a welcoming smell.It is one of the best tasting coffees in the world. It just wakes me up and puts me in a good mood at the first sip I have. It makes my day.

July 15, 2016

I found this coffee not a good choice. I tastes bad ans not strong enough. Maybe it's not expensive but for me it doesn't work. Too bad because it is not expensive.