Follow Your Heart: Original - Natural Vegenaise Dressing
Good

Follow Your Heart: Original - Natural Vegenaise Dressing Reviews

Ranked #2106 out of 2312 in Grocery

October 12, 2016

Bonne alternative santé pour la mayonnaise. Bon goût qui ressemble à la vrai mayo ! Crémeuse elle est délicieuse dans les plats du quotidien. Bonne marque !

October 12, 2016

I picked this up after recently discovering my allergy to eggs and I couldn't be happier with this product! I'm also severely allergic to dairy so I also use this as a replacement to cream based salad dressings or spreads! I cannot taste any difference in comparison to mayo! I've used this in recipes at potlucks without anyone knowing the difference and I've even converted my family into using it! It's a great natural option! I also love the glass bottle packaging.

September 20, 2013

Are a vegan or vegetarian or allergic to eggs? When you eat sandwich and cannot use mayyonise..!! Here is the Solution. I have been using it for 2 years now and I don't miss mayyonise anymore. It taste just like it, creamy and tasty. It is also natural which make it healthy food option..xx

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk