Fontaine Santé Humm! Humas Cocktail

Fontaine Santé Humm! Humas Cocktail Reviews

Ranked #2139 out of 2312 in Grocery

Add a little pizzazz to your parties with Fontaine Santé Hummus Cocktails. With a drizzle of olive oil and toppings developed especially to delight the taste buds, Humm! comes in several different delicious, festive flavours. A source of fibre, it contains no cholesterol, trans fats, saturated fats or gluten. Humm! is also the only 100% natural hummus cocktail in North America.

February 22, 2016

Great tasting hummus . I love it with vegetables . Costco sells which is great to me ! I find adding a bit of olive oil makes it the perfect texture .

July 15, 2014

Absolutely the best hummus out there. I love all the different flavors, but my favorite has to be the caramelized onions. Love how I can read all the ingredients. They can be frozen so when they are on sale I stock up!

August 30, 2013

This is a delicious low fat, high protein food. It can be eaten as a snack with pita, as a spread on a sandwich or as a dip. It comes in several flavours - my favourite is the chipotle pepper - spicy and tasty!