Food For Life Brown Rice Tortillas
Amazing

Food For Life Brown Rice Tortillas Reviews

Ranked #147 out of 174 in Gluten-free

March 18, 2016

This snack is perfect as an everyday snack. I would love to eat this once a day to bring up my mood. I do wish they came in bigger packages though, as they're quite small.

July 07, 2015

they were okay. wouldn't buy them again. used them for fajitas and salad wraps and they didnt turn out very well.

May 30, 2015

They were great for a change I was unsure of a rice tortilla but for a first time it was good

April 05, 2015

Wasnt happy with these wraps. My kids didnt like the feeling.hubby didnt like taste.

March 09, 2015

I'm allergic to wheat as well as corn, so finding a suitable gluten free wrap is difficult. These wraps have been my go to ever since I discovered them. I use them primarily for making quesedillas. They hold together really well for that purpose, but not if you want to have them as a regular wrap (cold). They come frozen, so when you thaw them out, they tend to crack, making it difficult to eat a wrap filled with other ingredients. The taste is so good, though, that I keep using them for wraps anyway, despite the mess. I've been told that if I rinse the wraps off with water and then pat them dry with a towel that they will hold together better in a cold wrap. I tried it out, and while it was mildly better, my wraps were still falling apart before I could finish eating them.