Footner Exfoliating Socks Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 164 in Foot Care

July 22, 2015

Footner works! Its really amazing. Its not an overnight, wake up with perfect feet type of thing. You need to give it a week or so, but you will be amazed and grossed out in the same time. Glycolic acid helps break the bond between old and new skin cells, which will take few days to happened, but once it does, it will first peel off ( completely painless and not so pretty process) leaving you with new baby soft skin.

May 29, 2015

This is a Miracle Product!! I had horrible feet an now I can't stop touching them. Follow the directions and advice from other users there is no way you'll be disappointed. I will be using Footner again and again! I couldn't stop showing people before and after pictures of my feet!

April 20, 2015

I felt weird having them on, like wet slippers haha. But my feet felt smoother immediately after rinse off and the dead skin kept coming off slowly, so my feet kept getting smoother. Regular foot care would help cut the costs and prolong between uses, but it is a great produt!

April 06, 2015

I had the chance to try out for FREE the Footner Exfoliation Socks product from the company. The product says with in a week your feet should peel (Don't peel the skin off, let it fall off on it's own) the dead skin gently peel away, revealing the soft new skin. I have to say on day 3 I noticed mine starting to peel and it did feel a little odd at first and was hard not to pick at. It suggest not to use lotion with the product as it will interfere with the product and you may not get the results you want. I have to say I am really impressed at how well this product worked on my feet and I recommend this product to anyone that wants baby soft feet. I will for sure be buy this product again since it worked so well and the results were fantastic.

January 05, 2015

I have suffered horribly with calluses my entire adult life - especially along my right heel. I received a free sample of Footner Exfoliating Socks, tried them and was so pleased! It took all the callus off my feet except for that ridge along my right heel. I liked them so much, I immediately bought some along with the Footner Exfoliating Pen ... which I used along the ridge. It has removed that callus. They are pricey but wow! do they work. I have been going monthly for a pedicure to help my feet but have now not been in about 4 months. I highly recommend both these products for anyone with troublesome callus - you will be amazed at the difference.

November 30, 2014

I do not have bad feet so I made my mum try this product as she has very dry and cracked heels. She was eager to try this one. At first we were a bit disappointed as nothing happened. We thought it would have made her feet feeling softer but we left it a few days to see if anything happened. We went out together and she noticed her feet felt a bit scratchy like 'sand in her shoes' and when we got home you could see all of the skin peeling off. It looked like a sock of her skin and it was not pretty thing to see. After sometime all the skin peeled off and her feet looked lovely and soft however this did not work as well on her heels where the skin is more hard and dead but overall we were really pleased.

September 18, 2014

I have had bad, painful cuts (especially my big toe) and callus on my feet since I can remember. I have tried everything from professional pedicures, baths, oils, lotions - everything I came across - and just gave up as nothing really helped. Things changed thanks to Footner! After I put on the Footner Sock for 60 minutes I was very skeptical. How on earth would my feet all of the sudden 5 days later start to peel?? But they did and boy did they ever! I feel like a snake! Off with the old skin and on with the new one! My feet have never looked better (at least since I can remember). No other product shocked/ amazed/ surprised me ever the way Footner Socks did! So worth it and you only use it every 2-3 months!

September 16, 2014

They may work well but the alcohol smell that these smell of is horrible! its so strong i could barely keep them on! also the plastic bags that you have to put on are bizarre! i was looking forward to trying these but im disapointed