Foreo Luna Facial Cleansing & Anti-aging in 1

Foreo Luna Facial Cleansing & Anti-aging in 1 Reviews

1 review
Ranked #31 out of 68 in Cleansing Tools

September 19, 2015

I know $199 Might seem a little steep. If you think about its not like any other facial tool. It is made of silicone. Nothing can grow on it. All you have to do is rinse it with soap and water. There is no other costs. No buying replacement brushes or other accessory heads. Trying to pick out of more than 5 different facial tools (Clarisonic) and then picking out what is the right brush head. When I was researching which face cleansing tool I wanted I noticed there was a lot of complaints after using the Clarisonic after some time. They would start breaking out. I was thinking aren't you supposed to be preventing that. You will not have to worry about that with this one. Silicone is not a breeding ground for bacteria and other nasty things that can grow on a brush, cloth, or sponge. It is also eco friendly and wallet friendly. You can use any wash with this. You can even use it with scrubs and exfoliators for an extra boost. This is even safe for that sensitive under eye area. Best buy for my beauty routine I have made in my life. Now it is your turn.