Forever 21 Platform Pumps

Forever 21 Platform Pumps Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 17 in Pumps

July 24, 2016

Really good looking pumps , great price but thats all . Could not wear it at all, after 20 minutes my feet were hurting, not comfy at all, no support and feels shaky.i got it because of the price, but it was mistake. You can not cheap out on shoes, underwear and perfume. Thats just my rules

July 24, 2016

Because these shoes are made to cater to style than practically- I would wear this to an event and not everyday life. It just doesn't have the support (especially for flat feet/wide.) I think Forever 21 is way better at making sneakers but that's just my opinion. If I was in a pinch and needed something, I would buy my heels/pumps from here.

February 26, 2015

I loved these pumps! I love forever 21 period! Everything is so cheap and actually really good for the price!

November 13, 2010

The perfect peep-toe pumps.

This gorgeous taupe colored pumps is a major hit! It was sold out so fast, I wasn't able to grab one :( I just loove this one because it is so classic and sophisticated which is perfect for both cocktail and tailored dresses. This pumps can go from day to night, adds height and make your legs appear toned.