• Forever 21 Rose Stud Earrings
  • Forever 21 Rose Stud Earrings

Forever 21 Rose Stud Earrings Reviews

Ranked #223 out of 319 in Accessories

The pictures of These Solid Sterling Silver Earrings are Greatly Enlarged to show detail. Please see "Product Specifications" for the size information.

October 08, 2015

These are a necessity for me. I lose earrings so much, and when I lose my rose earrings Im on my way to get a new pair. I love how inexpensive they are and how cute they look with ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Get some! they look so nice with hair up or down

March 31, 2015

I love these earrings I got them as a gift and they were so cute, love the color and the style

must have if you like your different kinds of earrings

August 13, 2012

I love these rose stud earrings! They are so cute, very affordable and comes in many colours. I have it in black, pink, purple, teal, white, etc... You can wear them for work, school, outings with friends or a date. They are very versatile, can go with pretty much any outfits.

June 01, 2012

I have the silver ones! I get SOO many compliments on these, it's unreal. I wear them a lot, with all outfit styles.

April 17, 2012

I love these earrings! They really make any outfit pop with gold. They're small enough to be worn to the office and aren't overpowering. Great studs!

January 03, 2012

Come on! these are so cute and that price is amazing! what's not to love?

June 29, 2010

These earrings are so cute. I love Forever 21. All of their jewelry is cute and affordable!

November 04, 2009

These Earrings are super cute! They go with just about every outfit. They make your ears Pop! in a good way of course. They Jazz up your look. They come in gold & silver. & the price cant be beat. =]

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags