Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mud Mask

Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mud Mask Reviews

Ranked #226 out of 519 in Masks

1.5/5

October 06, 2016

Never again! I think I might be allergic to this. I do have sensitive skin but my face has never burned like this and turned bright red. I don't think that's normal. On other parts of my body it doesn't seem to bother. I just had a really bad experience with this product.

August 06, 2016

I have the deep down detox mask and I bought this one thinking I would like it just as much, but it's not my favorite. It feels nice on the skin but I don't feel like I'm getting a deep clean. I would use this more if my skin is in good condition and doesn't need a harsh mask. But I wouldn't use this if my skin really needs a good deep clean.

March 20, 2016

I've only used this once, but I had to hop on here and review this because i have been searching for a mask that didn't make my oily/sensitive skin burn and feel like I had had a face lift afterwards! This goes on much like a lotion, it smells yummy (like strawberries) and it dries to a mask-like (but comfortable) consistency. After 10-15 minutes, simply rinse away with warm water and a cloth.

Not sure if this is effective and cleaning out my pores yet, but I know it makes my skin feel lovely! Definitely going to keep using this.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag