Formula X Delete All 5 Finger Nail Polish Remover

Formula X Delete All 5 Finger Nail Polish Remover Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 157 in Nail Care

December 06, 2016

Oh my goodness, I love this product!! I don't often give perfect ratings, but this is well worth the price, for its quality, effectiveness, the efficiency, and most importantly for me, time saved!! I actually bought this on sale at Sephora for $7, but after trying it, I would even pay the regular price ($14). You basically dip your fingers and nails into pre-formed holes cut out of a circular sponge that is in the jar; within seconds, all of the nail polish is gone, without a mess. This even removes glitter and difficult nail polish (I've tried many now). I would highly recommend this product, it's worth the time saved!

September 24, 2016

I purchased the Formula X Delete All 5 Finger Nail Polish Remover 2 months ago. I use it every 1 to 1 and half weeks and it's still going strong. It removes all my polish within a few seconds. I find it drying for my nails but using a good hand cream takes care of that. It leaves a white residue on my nails and fingers but it easily washes off. It is a little pricey but if it lasts for a long time, then it's worth it to me. Overall the convenience out ways the negatives. I wish they made one for my toes! I will repurchase.