Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 973 in DVD

December 02, 2016

This is my favorite movie and I continue to watch it over and over. There are so many messages intertwined throughout three decades of Americana. It is a powerful movie about the endurance of love and patience. The soundtrack is incredible as is the acting. Many of the special effects were groundbreaking technology. A classic film.

April 27, 2016

This is one of my sister's favorite movie. Actually, it is one of the very first movies I have ever watched!

My sister works on visual effects on movies and TV shows as a profession, and she is still blown away by the visual effects in this movie. They are subtle, but she says they still stand today as some of the best (along with the Matrix, minus one scene).

I find this movie a fun watch. SUPER quotable. Not sure I like the whole manipulating girlfriend aspect of it, but that just makes for a beautiful, heart wrenching story. I have watched this many times, and I will definitely watch it again.

April 14, 2016

I feel like everyone on the planet has seen this movie at some point in their life and I've seen it several times and I think it's a really great movie and has a lot of great acting. Great story now I want to go watch it.

April 14, 2016

Forrest Gump is an absolute classic!
I always think of this movie when Tom Hanks is mentioned.
This film has a great story line and delivers a positive
message.

April 14, 2016

The famous line "life is like a box of chocolates", who doesn't know this line in the movie. Great cast with many great storylines that kept you so focused throughout the movie. A must see movie at least once.

February 09, 2016

This movie is a classic and a movie I will always enjoy watching. It teaches so many life lessons and the characters all do such a good job playing their parts. I am glad I have this in my collection!

May 19, 2015

Such an awesome movie. It has wonderful messages, cute stories, and a fantastic cast. The characters are all very personable and charismatic. Definitely a classic.

May 15, 2015

I love this movie, it teaches you about life and love. Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you're gonna get! :) it's worth the watch and it's an awesome family movie. Touches the heart in every way possible.

May 14, 2015

Such a sweet and touching story that pulls at your heart strings. Tom Hanks gives a brilliant performance and has you cheering for the loveable Forrest. His childlike optimism is does not stop him for meeting life head on. A movie well worth watching.

May 14, 2015

We watched this as a family movie years ago, when our son was still living at home. We loved it and Tom Hanks did a superb acting job in the movie. Our son impersonates him saying Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates. He sounds just like him and it always cracked us up and put a smile on my face. Great movie and story line.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products