Fortune Cookie Soap Vivid Bar Soap

Fortune Cookie Soap Vivid Bar Soap Reviews

1 review
Ranked #79 out of 160 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

June 26, 2015

Don’t worry, the bar of soap is glittery but it doesn’t transfer to your body! This big old chunk of pink soap smells exactly like a cold glass of fruit punch. It takes me back to my 5 year old self when that ungodly awesome hour came and everyone sat down for cookies and sugary fruit punch. I don’t have kids but at 5 years old if they had a teacher serving Hawaiian Punch along with cookies I’d have to send them to another school. What were we all crazy in the 80s!? Giving a five year old fruit punch and cookies? Forget nap time! We must have all been crawling up the walls as children! At least Fortune Cookie Soap Vivid Bar Soap is completely sugar-free! And you still get glitter and fruit punch, tell me what more could a girl want in the shower? This is a large bar of soap weighting in at 6 oz so it’ll last you for literally ages. I slice it up and take a piece into the shower! It lathers up nicely and leaves skin delicately scented after you bath! As far as I can see the injection of sugary fruit punch in the shower isn’t making me run in circles and climb walls yet so I’d def call it a sugar-free soap! Wink! If you love sugary fruity scents I imagine you’ll adore Vivid!

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    Dove Foam

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay

Roseanne

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review