Foxbrim Orange Blossom Water Toner

Foxbrim Orange Blossom Water Toner Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 208 in Toner

June 23, 2015

love this stuff! It is so different from toners I have tried in the past. I doesn't burn at all (no alcohol) and my skin has improved. It seems more even and less oily. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't leave my skin dry, red or peeling at all. Also, the scent is not overpowering and usually disappears after a short while. But it smells heavenly. I'm actually tempted to put some in my bathwater my skin likes it that much :) FoxBrom makes a lavender toner...I want to try that one next!

May 27, 2015

I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and love it. It smells SO good! I’ve tried a lot of other facial toners and sometimes they don’t always smell so good. This one smells like you are in the middle of an orange orchard. For real.

I have also noticed that my skin has cleared up more. I break out at times, and this has definitely cleared up my skin, for sure. My face also feels really good right after using this. It’s very refreshing.