Foxbrim Youthful Radiance Eye Cream

Foxbrim Youthful Radiance Eye Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #111 out of 362 in Eye Cream

February 07, 2016

This eye cream is amazing! I’ve been using it for a week and a half and can already see a big reduction in the color of my dark circles. In the morning it also works to help reduce puffiness, and it feels a little tingly when you apply it. Overall the appearance of my eyes makes me look much more rested :)
    The cream has a sort of minty scent, which I wasn’t expecting. It’s not strong, and even though I have sensitive eyes, it doesn’t irritate mine. Another thing which I appreciate a lot is that I’m able to wear this eye cream under my makeup. Other eye gels and creams I have used have balled up underneath concealers and foundations (almost like balls of silicone or a rubbery substance), but thankfully this product doesn’t do that. It sits well underneath my makeup throughout the day and keeps my under eye area moisturized so my concealer doesn’t crease.
    I apply the eye cream twice a day, in the morning and at night. It’s really done a good job moisturizing and evening out the skin under my eyes.