Fragile by Jean Paul Gaultier

Fragile by Jean Paul Gaultier Reviews

Ranked #990 out of 1216 in Perfume

July 30, 2016

I found it to be a little too strong for me but did like the smell when a small amount was used. My husband loves this scent. It is a little pricey but it is a great designer brand and Jean Paul Gaultier only produces the best perfumes and fragrances. A nice clean scent. I initially purchased this for the package, the bottle is outstanding and a work of art in and of itself. It takes pride of place on my dressing table.

December 13, 2010

First and foremost, the packaging is stunning. The bottle is a snowglobe - the perfume is the liquid and little gold flakes glide through the liquid when you turn the globe upside down.

Now on to the scent. Intoxicating, alluring, incredibly beautiful, refined, classy and sexy. It stays on you all day (or night). I wear a thin layer of it so someone would have to come close in order to smell it. It's my signature scent and I always get complements. Especially from men. It's a tricky perfume to come by now a days so try and sample it before buying online. I know Strawberrynet and ebay carry it.