Fragrance Natural Vanilla Grapefruit Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 98 in Beauty Oil

June 28, 2016

Fragrance Natural Vanilla Grapefruit smells very amazing .☺
this product is very light but bold
The product works well and stays fresh fora long time.

July 28, 2015

If you're like me and enjoy using oils in place of perfume for a fragrance, this is a good one. It's soft and very true to the citrus scent. I like that the fragrance is not "fake" or tart. It's a soft, light scent that stays true even hours after you apply it. I also like that I am moisturizing my throat and neckline at the same time. This can double as a room scent if you add a drop to an unscented candle. I haven't used it in a diffuser yet, but I did put a drop in a bowl of warm water while I was in the shower & that was really nice - though very, very subtle & could have been stronger. I have put a couple drops on my hand to rub over my hair after washing. Got compliments on it from friends who normally never notice my fragrance! For someone who wants to freshen up their shampoo and bath products, I can say that this makes a nice addition to homemade leave-in sprays for the hair and to liquid bath soaps. This is just a really nice, soft scent that seems like it would work with almost any body chemistry. Suggestion: get a roller bottle to put this is. The oil is fairly thin and applies better with a roller top instead of by hand.

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag