Frangelico
Good

Frangelico Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 41 in Liqueur

April 26, 2016

This hazelnut flavor liqueur is another one of my favorites. I really enjoy a shot of this in my coffee or hot chocolate. I also like to bake with this one.

March 11, 2015

This is such a delicious drink by itself but even more delicious when mixed with hot drinks. i put a little in my tea or hot chocolate or whatever hot beverage am drinking. it makes it taste so good.

March 05, 2015

Such a great liqueur. I love putting it in hot cocoa. It has a nice hazel nut taste that goes well with chocolate.

August 05, 2014

bon produit, a acheter tois le monde

June 28, 2014

Such a lovely drink, cold over ice, mixed with milk, in your coffee, a true delight to drink.

This is an Italian liquore, meant to be drunk after a meal, but I find it is so good anytime of the day. Super easy to drink, actually seems to help with the digestive system.

Made with hazelnuts, it is superb. My Mom's favorite, she will often have an ounce over ice after a meal. WE buy her a bottle every Christmas and now on her birthday in June to ensure that he always has some on hand.

April 24, 2012

Frangelico is a classic Italian liqueur.
It's a digestif which means it's best enjoyed after a meal.(or anytime of the day)

It's a hazelnut liqueur. (there's also cocoa and vanilla extract in it)
I drink it really cold over ice. But you could serve it with coffee (just like Baileys)

It's so yummy and refreshing!

It's around 25-26 at the LCBO