Franklin TV Show

Franklin TV Show Reviews

Ranked #355 out of 1001 in DVD

October 20, 2015

Franklin TV Show;

such a cute cartoon tv series for the children
    so much for them to learn from
    cute little turtle!!

good story lines

kids enjoy it

May 25, 2015

I loved this show so much as a kid, it taught me great life lessons and how to be kind to everyone. Franklin was always such a nice turtle, so friendly and caring! I miss watching this show a lot, but when I have kids in the future I want them to watch it as well because I loved watching it.

May 03, 2015

I love to watch Franklin the turtle. It comes on one of our cartoon network channels. It's such a wonderful show that teaches children various things. It keeps my grandson occupied, while teaching him lessons without him knowing.

May 02, 2015

Six-year-old Franklin the turtle, his best friend Bear, and their pals face life's challenges together in this animated series based on the books by Paulette Bourgeois and Brenda Clark. Franklin and his friends learn about life in their village of Woodland, frequently with the help of a parent or other adult.

Such a sweet show that we enjoyed as a family. Stories that touched base on family life and school life. My kids loved this show. Cute animals characters that embarked on many fun adventures and learning experiences.

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Kaytee Pet Carrier

blubie has started a new forum topic
    dating

TaraLeadbeater has posted in the forum topic
    Farting