Frank's Red Hot Caesar

Frank's Red Hot Caesar Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 87 in Coolers

Taste

June 11, 2014

Awesome for your ceasar drinks. Adds that kick and a nice heat. This could be good in cooking as well. But a definite must for drinks!

Taste

September 17, 2013

Really disappointed in these! I'm a huge caesar fan, and recently I was at a friends and had a major caesar craving. Since I was hungover, and didn't want to go all the way to the grocery store to buy all the necessary ingredients, I decided to whip a few doors down to the LCBO and pick up some pre-made ones. I've had the Motts brand ones and they're alright, nothing like a home-made one but they'll do in a pinch. Unfortunately they only had these new ones. Since I usually make my caesars with Franks instead of tabasco anyway, I though hey, they might be alright! But boy was I wrong.

First of all, these are incredibly thick. Like, sickeningly thick. Second of all, it doesn't taste like a caesar at all -- it tastes like tomato soup. Cold, congealed, tomato soup. So gross. There is no depth of flavour, just bland tomato paste. I used half a bottle, filled the rest of the glass with water, added a ton of ice, a lemon slice, and threw in some pepper. Then it was drinkable, but that's all. $10 bucks for 4 too ... so not worth it! I should have sucked it up and made the trip to the store, because all the ingredients would have evened out to about the same price, and I would have had a much more enjoyable drink. In the end, don't waste your money on these.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation