Franks Red Hot Original Hot Sauce

Franks Red Hot Original Hot Sauce Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 160 in Condiment

January 29, 2017

Franks Red Hot is my go to hot sauce when making virgin cesars. Just the right amount on heat. I like the bottle and the advertising on television is always funny. I'm a big fan and always have a bottle on hand to add into my spaghetti sauce or soups. Awesome flavour enhancer.

January 11, 2017

That shit is good on everytihing and that is right . I do not find that it is a hot sauce that is how mild it is. But the taste is really good. Good to add the sauces or marinades

January 08, 2017

My ultimate favourite hot sauce. No other brand matches the same amount of flavour with the heat of Frank's. I really do put it on everything; sandwiches, in soup, pasta, eggs, burgers... the list goes on. Please never stop making this product!!

January 07, 2017

Not to spicy but spicy enough to add kick to your food. Nice enough to add to food or beverages. I really do put that s**t on everything. It is really that good

December 08, 2016

I buy this at Costco- GIANT bottles and usually in a two pack! My husband puts it on everything! I enjoy it as it isn't TOO hot, but adds just the right amount of spicy flavour to things. I also love using it with melted butter to make hot wings!

July 31, 2016

Who does not love heat in their food? I put this into a lot of dishes to add a bit of kick. Mix it with butter to make your own NY butter sauce; which is amazing on wings and chicken! I highly recommend this if you love to spice things up in the kitchen.

July 31, 2016

Love this hot sauce. We use this a lot in our house. Goes good with anything that you want to spice up. Highly recommend this to anyone that enjoys spicy foods.

July 31, 2016

I am obsessed with frank's red hot sauce. I have a bottle at work and another at home. I buy them by the two huge bottles at Costco. My favourite is BBQ chicken wing's with franks red hot sauce. Such a delicious flavour!

July 31, 2016

I am usually a picky eater- so the last thing I want to do is try sauces because I have a wall up. But I was first introduced to this by a local pizza place who gave you a little tin every time you bought a pizza. And I started slow- I dipped my chicken wings, then the pizza. I absolutely love it! It's not so hot that you tear up- but hot enough that you can taste the heat. But again, always try a little bit because I'm sure if you dunked a whole piece of bread in there you might start to cry all over the place LOL! :)

July 31, 2016

A classic and a staple in our cupboard. We use this on almost everything, from marinades to sauces, on top of fries, meat, breakfast, you name it. We love the kick and zing to this hot sauce. Natural ingredients and adds a zesty kick to almost any food. My daughter is obsessed with this right now and has added it to her eggs, sausages, soups, salads and steaks. We go through a lot of this.

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows