Frank's Red Hot Sauce Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 142 in Condiment

Great taste! Doesn't overpower food. Tastes great on chicken, ribs and steak! Combine with melted butter and baste on meat. Pour on tacos and burritos. Splash on your pasta and pizza. Perk up chili, soups, stew and baked beans! Delicious on scrambled eggs!

August 30, 2016

I love Franks Red Hot Sauce! I always have a bottle and use it quite often! It has a great flavour and it's super hot! Depending what your putting it in or how hot you like it I only use a few drops here and there just to spice things up! It adds such a great taste to many foods!

August 19, 2016

This vinegar-based, cayenne pepper hot sauce is so versatile and delicious. You can literally put in on any food to add a little kick. I don't find it to be too spicy, so if you have trouble withstanding hot sauces, this one may be good for you. There is also a stopper at the bottle's opening which allows only a few drops to come out at one time. I feel that this makes it easier to control how much spice you want. This is great stuff!

March 03, 2016

I use this (in moderation) unlike the rest of the family that can't get enough. I love hot and spicy and this is the only sauce I really need to add to homemade chile or tacos etc.

February 24, 2016

I have a really messed up tongue, so I absolutely love super tart and spicy things. Franks had a great balance between these two flavours, and I really enjoy putting this on everything to see how it tastes. It's a great thing to keep with me!

February 24, 2016

Frank's Red Hot Sauce is not too hot nor spicy ... it has a bit of tang but for my taste, not enough pepper. It does go well with meats, veggies, and even pasta. A few sprinkles add just a bit of kick but not too much that you won't be able to test your food.

February 20, 2016

I Love Frank's. I do put it on most things. I Like to add it to pasta sauce. It has a great flavor it's not to spicy even though I like hot not everyone does and I find I can sneak it into things with out other people dying of heat. the price of this product is great as well.

February 10, 2016

Very vinegary taste. I am used to much spicier hot sauces and found that on a spiciness scale this was about a 2.
I only bought this because I had a coupon for it.
If you can't handle legitimately spicy sauce, this is for you.

December 30, 2015

I adore Franks Red Hot Sauce!!!!! I will honestly douse anything I eat in it. Very tasty and flavorful! 10/10 classic hot sauce.

April 15, 2015

Like the commercial says, I put that $%&@ on everything!

April 04, 2015

elle est vraiment bonne dans une omelette , dans le boeuf haché , dans un bloody cesar au lieu de la sauce tabasco le gout de la red hot est genial