Frederic Fekkai Advanced Salon Technician Color Care Conditioner
Good

Frederic Fekkai Advanced Salon Technician Color Care Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #448 out of 539 in Conditioner

Buy Fekkai Conditioners - Fekkai Advanced Salon Technician Color Care Conditioner 236ml/8oz. How-to-Use: Apply to clean, damp hair and gently comb through with fingers. Rinse thoroughly.

April 15, 2014

I bought the shampoo and condition together. My red highlight were fading FAST and I hope that this duo would prolong the life of my colour. I can't say that it made my colour last any longer than any other professional product. I think that this is a little less concentrated than other products I've used as well. However, the smell is just beautiful, fresh and light, and long lasting. It's a rose scent, which, usually I dislike, but, this is so pretty. My hair is very thick, but fine, and wavy. So, it tends to get weighed down with some products for chemically treated hair, and others leave it dry and unmanageable. I find that my hair is shiny, soft, and has really nice body after using this stuff. So, while it didn't seem to do what I bought it to do, it is a hair care product!

April 26, 2010

Love it! This Conditioner is my favourite. I have thin hair but alot of it, it's dark, long and takes alot of work to get volume. It doesn't weigh my hair down. It leaves it silky soft. I even get away with box dying my hair and having it look amazing for a pretty long time. Highly reccomend it I have my sister hooked on it now too. The scent is a light grapefruit. A little goes a long way. The 16oz bottle usually lasts me 5 mths if im not having to get out heavy product every day.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches