Frederic Fekkai Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner
Good

Frederic Fekkai Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #738 out of 936 in Shampoo

Fekkai Glossing Shampoo is a shine-enhancing shampoo infused with pure olive oil extract which gently cleanses and adds luster to normal or dull hair.

October 17, 2011

I got this free in the shampoo bottle swap at Holt Renfrew.

I tend to concentrate shampoo at my roots and while my hair looked great and shiny this made my roots so greasy way faster then normal. I shampoo and condition every day because my hair gets pretty greasy at the end of the day (yes I know I can train my hair but meh). This shampoo made me greasy by mid day! It really did make my hair glossy though.

I now alternate this shampoo with another shampoo which is a pretty decent compromise. It's a very strange shampoo because it lather ups and cleans but it leaves this coating after you rinse it out similar to that of a conditioner. Since I don't condition my roots I guess that's why I got so greasy.

Overall pretty disappointed, I don't want my shampoo to make my hair greasy and if I wanted the conditioning aspect I'd just use a conditioner. Also I find on sale drugstore shampoos to work well for me so I never buy salon brands and I think the small bottle I got retailed $28 for 236ml. Yeah... not worth it for me.

October 13, 2006

This combo will add shine and make your hair smell delicious!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic