Frederic Fekkai Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner
Good

Frederic Fekkai Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #854 out of 1046 in Shampoo

Fekkai Glossing Shampoo is a shine-enhancing shampoo infused with pure olive oil extract which gently cleanses and adds luster to normal or dull hair.

October 17, 2011

I got this free in the shampoo bottle swap at Holt Renfrew.

I tend to concentrate shampoo at my roots and while my hair looked great and shiny this made my roots so greasy way faster then normal. I shampoo and condition every day because my hair gets pretty greasy at the end of the day (yes I know I can train my hair but meh). This shampoo made me greasy by mid day! It really did make my hair glossy though.

I now alternate this shampoo with another shampoo which is a pretty decent compromise. It's a very strange shampoo because it lather ups and cleans but it leaves this coating after you rinse it out similar to that of a conditioner. Since I don't condition my roots I guess that's why I got so greasy.

Overall pretty disappointed, I don't want my shampoo to make my hair greasy and if I wanted the conditioning aspect I'd just use a conditioner. Also I find on sale drugstore shampoos to work well for me so I never buy salon brands and I think the small bottle I got retailed $28 for 236ml. Yeah... not worth it for me.

October 13, 2006

This combo will add shine and make your hair smell delicious!