Frederic Fekkai Marine Summer Hair Beach Waves
Amazing

Frederic Fekkai Marine Summer Hair Beach Waves Reviews

Ranked #1836 out of 2161 in Hair Care

A style spray for developing shaggy beach waves Developed with marine waters to create surf-sexy texture Contains sea kelp to nourish & block moisture loss Loaded with AquaNutrients Helps deliver deep hydration to sun-exposed, dehydrated hair Offers UV shield to prevent color fading Hair appears in a healthy sheen, long-lasting texture & style

July 21, 2012

I used to love this spray, and I went through two bottles of it. BUT, when I bought it this year, something was different! I swear they must've changed their formula, or something. When I bought this previously, the bottle was all orange. This year, the bottle is still orange, but there is a blue design on it and it says "MARINE". It also has a cooling effect now, which should be great for the summer heat. However, this just didn't work for my hair anymore! I think those that have thicker hair, or a lot of hair, may find that this works for them. I have thin hair, and not too much of it, so it was too heavy for me. It actually killed my waves a little and weighed down my hair. The smell, though, has not changed, and it will still make your hair smell DIVINE.

June 16, 2010

I purchased this product to keep my hair from getting too funky from all the chlorine and salt water it's exposed to during the summer months. I was pleasantly surprised by the great scent. It smells like summertime in a bottle (I think I detect a bit o coconut in there somewhere!) and makes my hair so soft and smooth. It's a leave in conditioner so I don't have to worry about it not being in my hair when I really need it. The ingredients appear separated in the bottle and once you shake it, it looks like a creamsicle and definitely smells good enough to eat~