Frederic Fekkai Protein RX Shampoo & Conditioner
Amazing

Frederic Fekkai Protein RX Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

1 review
Ranked #790 out of 935 in Shampoo

Protein Rx Reparative Conditioner is ideal for brittle, broken hair that has been weakened from coloring, relaxing, or heat styling. An exclusive soy and milk protein complex restores and reinforces hair preventing future breakage, leaving hair stronger and more manageable.

April 19, 2009

Hi Ladies,

Ok. I love love love this shampoo and conditioner. It is Fekkai Protein RX Reparative Shampoo and Conditioner. I have very long hair and was just using regular shampoo from the drug stores but found that my hair was getting extremely dry. I decided to try something a lot more expensive and needed hydration for my hair so I tried the Fekkai product. OMG!!! What a difference only 1 shampoo makes. My hair is so healthy now, silky smooth. It even makes blow drying my hair straight a lot easier. I love this product, it has saved my dull dry hair......try it. Ask Sephora for a sample....in one shampoo you will notice a BIG difference.

Until next time