• Freeman Chocolate Strawberry Facial Detoxifying Mask
  • Freeman Chocolate Strawberry Facial Detoxifying Mask

Freeman Chocolate Strawberry Facial Detoxifying Mask Reviews

Ranked #793 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 12, 2014

With Lush, it is already a cream in a black bottle that you put on your face, let sit for 15-20 minutes and then rinse off. I was reading this mask and it turns out that it's a piece of fabric with the face mask already inside of it. The directions were pretty simple. Clean your face, apply the mask, wait 15 minutes, massage in, and rinse off. I got my bubble bath started, cleaned my face and pulled out the mask. It was a little larger than my face so it overlapped in my hair, neck and chin, but other than that, I have absolutely no complaints. Having seaweed and kelp in it, I thought the smell would be awful, but there is just enough perfume to not be overbearing, but still smell nice. I put the mask on, hopped in the tub, and relaxed for a good 20 minutes. I let it get a little hard/stiff before I massaged it just because from previous masks, it might take longer than it says on the package. I massaged the mask, removed it, and rinsed off to find my skin was so soft and clean. It was really a nice surprise. After using this mask, I think its hard for me to choose which I like more, Lush or Montagne Jeunesse. They both have their pros but aside from the size of the mask, I can't find a con for MJ. A big thumbs up to Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask. Plus, for $1.99 or cheaper, they rock!

January 18, 2013

I used to buy this all the time when I was younger, and having sleepovers at my girl friend's places. I never noticed it making an actual difference with my skin, but it smelled incredible - and was a complete blast to do!

November 20, 2011

I absolutely love this product. Very cheap (2.99 at Walmart) and it works extremely well. I use this and I can instantly see my pores look better and my face feels much better.

March 08, 2011

I was looking for something to help shrink my pores that wasn't drying and stumbled across this mask.
This mask comes in a 6oz tube packaging, which is very convenient as I can control the amount I want. According to the front of the tube, this mask claims to do deep pore cleansing and on the back of the tube it says that the strawberry extract helps to tone the skin and reduce the size of pores. There are also moisturizing ingredients like Shea and Cocoa butter in the mask. This mask also claims to be suitable for oily t-zones, for normal and dry skin types.
It comes out looking like chocolate mousse and you slather it on your face and neck avoiding the eye area, let dry then rinse off with warm water. The mask tightens as it dries and removes debris and residual makeup in the process.
The smell isn't overpowering but doesn't smell like real chocolate and strawberries but they are listed in the ingredients. It makes skin soft after rinsing. I would only recommend using it a couple of times a week depending on how oily your skin is.

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk