Freeman Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Ranked #458 out of 524 in Masks

Freeman facial peel-off cucumber mask is a refreshing facial mask that gently peels away impurities, while cucumber, melon and ginseng extracts leave your skin silky smooth. It is made with natural, botanical ingredients to help you look and feel your best. It is made in U.S.A. and not tested on animals.

January 31, 2016

This is a super cheap peel-off mask. For the price, I think this works pretty decently at cleaning out pores. This does take a while to dry, but I find it very interesting that it dries clear. The thickness of this is also very buildable, but it does come out very wet at the beginning, which is potentially why it takes a while to dry. When peeling off, this stretches out, and is very easy to peel off. If there are any peices left over, it is also very easy to rinse off. I don't think this works as well as the biore pore strips, but it is also much gentler on the skin, and is way cheaper.

July 12, 2015

This face mask makes my face feel cool and refreshed, and soft but only for a little while. It does not make any difference on the actual blemishes on my skin, but it is a nice mask if you want to pamper yourself.

May 11, 2015

This mask is nice and refreshing to the skin, and I love how you peel it off so it's not as messy and time consuming. Very affordable as well.

May 05, 2015

This mask works wonders for my skin. It makes it feel extremely soft and fresh. The product is also cheaper than various other peel off masks.

May 05, 2015

I really tried with this one. I tried "less", and I tried "more", I let it sit on my face forever and I couldn't get it to dry and I couldn't get it all to peel off. I found later on in the day people would be telling me my skin was peeling - nope, just some mask that is now deciding to peel, hours after application. Just not my cup of tea.

October 28, 2014

It smells good. Less is more. If you apply too thick it doesn't dry and therefore you can't peel it off. Once off, I felt like I had to was my face. Didn't feel any noticeable difference to my skin.

October 23, 2014

This face mask along with the Avocado and Oatmeal clay mask, make my face so fresh and smooth. I love the 'peeling' it makes me feel happy. I truly find it helps rejuvenate my skin and makes me look fresh. Love it!

August 10, 2014

I love this stuff! Makes my skin soft without breaking me out and has helped my breakouts to heal. Worth every penny.

July 20, 2014

Great stuff - I love how inexpensive this is. My favourite go-to pee off mask.

July 18, 2014

I have been using this product for years. Doesn't leave a heavy residue or an oily residue either. I have tried others that leave a oily film that makes me break out, this stuff has never done that. That's why I won't try other masks. It's like the "if it isn't broke, then don't fix it"
The scent is light, not over bearing. Leaves my skin smooth and you can use it daily.