Freeman Feeling Beautiful Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask Reviews

Ranked #301 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

June 06, 2016

Okaay ladies and gents . It was my first time buying Freeman Beautiful products got a few. So ill have a few reviews. This charcoal and black sugar srub is AMAZING. Lets start that off worth the money . The black sugar takes away deadskin from the surface . massage for 1'2 mins let sit for 5'1 on thr face neck area then wash off ! Yourr face will thank you later. Its not harsh at all doesnt leave red marks.

April 09, 2016

Leaves your skin feeling fresh and smooth without drying out sensitive skin. The cap is hard to close properly after many uses but that does not affect the overall quality of the product.

February 22, 2016

For a mask I was really disappointed. I couldn't get an even layer on my face. This is better used as a scrub than a mask. Other than that it did actually work really well to scrub away all impurities.

February 17, 2016

I love love love this product! I use it almost daily. It polishes away dead skin and washes away so easily with water. Natural and makes my face so soft. Will be buying this again!

July 21, 2015

I was excited to try this product out since I have come across articles of how well charcoal is for your body. The smell to me is very musky and it started bothering my throat. I couldn't take it. This smells like it is more towards men than woman.

July 16, 2015

I really like this facial mask. It's not something I use very regularly (1-2x a month), but it leaves my skin feeling silky soft and doesn't cause any irritation or redness. It does look quite funny to put on though and a little does go quite far on your face!

July 01, 2015

I highly recommend this product. It starts as a mask then you use it as a scrub. The scrub is so relaxing and feels so nice leaving your face bright, clear, and soft! I started off with a single use pack then went straight out and bought the bottle!

June 11, 2015

Got this at my local target and have heard great things about charcoal and its effects on the skin so I figured that with s sugar scrub it would really exfoliate my skin. I would not recommend this as I felt that the sugar scrub kind of dissolved and didn't end up scrubbing my skin. I like exfoliates that leave my face feeling clean and tingly, this did not. Good price but didn't really do anything for me.

May 04, 2015

This mask is one of the best I've ever tried! It's a thick scrub-type, and when I apply it to my face it warms up. I leave it on for about 5 to 10 minutes and then rub it around for exfoliation, then rinse off. My skin looks so amazing after -- my pores are shrunk and my face is incredibly smooth. This feels like a high-end mask but you can get it at the drugstore for under 5 bucks! Amazing.

October 23, 2014

This scrub is a great value for your money, the tube is HUGE and considering you only need a small amount of product with each use, it will last you forever.

It's a little chunky to apply, I found that while smoothing a layer onto my face, pieces of the sugar mask would fall off into the sink and it was hard to get an even application. The mask warmed a bit on my face, it was quite nice. I left it on for about 10-15 minutes (as opposed to the 5-7 recommended time) as I puttered around the house. To remove, you add a small amount of water and slowly exfoliate the scrub off. I enjoy a harder exfoliation and this scrub didn't disappoint. My skin felt great, smooth and soft afterwards.

The mask smells amazing, it's a little strong but it's pleasing. I loved the warming sensation and enjoy using this 2 times a week.