Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Anti-Stress Mask

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Anti-Stress Mask Reviews

Ranked #373 out of 523 in Masks

February 14, 2016

This isn't my favorite Freeman mask, but it still works pretty well and I like using it when I need to relax. It is a little drying and if I leave it on too long it can irritate my skin, but if I wash it off early enough and use a good moisturizer it's totally fine.

September 13, 2014

Out of the three masks that I got from Freeman feeling beautiful line, this one's smell is the nicest and the blue colour is really fun. It feels really nice out of the bottle, and I feel energized after using it. However I don't see a huge difference on my pores, especially for my nose area. The packaging is pretty cute with the emphasis on Anti-Stress, great to give as a gift to friends in school for their stress needs!

April 05, 2014

I received this for Christmas from my mother in law and I have to say it's an awesome mask! It feels really nice on and makes my skin feel so soft! I agree with the others that it is a bit difficult to remove afterwards but I find that's the case with most of the masks I have tried. Definitely recommend this one :)

December 30, 2013

I tried this mask once (so far) and my skin felt really rejuvenated afterwards. Granted, I am a stress ball personified so I didn't expect to tell a huge difference in that area, but I hope that continual use will show more of the advantage. I do find (like another reviewer said) that it is a little difficult to wash off, but still worth it.

August 17, 2013

PROS: Softens skin, smells great, tightens face, immediate results

CONS: Hard to wash off, apply before taking a shower

After a long work week, I like to have "me" time. The perfect way to start is by using Freeman Feeling Beautiful facial anti-stress mask! It smells amazing, it's really soothing and works every time llike the very first time. No irritation and it's perfect for sensitive skin. It is the perfect match if you want your skin to feel refresh and new

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products