Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Ranked #408 out of 519 in Masks

January 31, 2016

This is a super cheap peel-off mask. For the price, I think this works pretty decently at cleaning out pores. This does take a while to dry, but I find it very interesting that it dries clear. The thickness of this is also very buildable, but it does come out very wet at the beginning, which is potentially why it takes a while to dry. When peeling off, this stretches out, and is very easy to peel off. If there are any peices left over, it is also very easy to rinse off. I don't think this works as well as the biore pore strips, but it is also much gentler on the skin, and is way cheaper.

January 25, 2016

Great fresh smell. My skin feels soo clean and smooth after I peel off this mask and all the dead skin cells that come with it. I will definitely continue to purchase this one.

March 25, 2015

Terrible, but it's cheap so I should have expected that. Does not peel off easily.

September 13, 2014

Ever tried using glue to get rid of blackheads when you were younger? This mask seriously feels like thick glue when applying it which makes the application a bit difficult. It does dry pretty well, though the peel off stage depends on how even you applied it. There's the satisfaction you get from peeling it off, but I don't see alot of gunk coming off with it so i would say its not extremely effective for clearing out the pores. I put the recommendation as not, though I say its up to you since its pretty cheap. My skin does feel nice after peeling but it doesn't seem like it actually does much.

June 30, 2014

Honestly, I bought this product because it was cheap. When I finally got to try it, this facial peel-off mask left me with some few good and bad after thoughts. The application process wasn't a great experience personally because the product's texture isn't smooth and rather very sticky. The following also makes it an unpleasant feeling to wash it off. Then after applying it, the drying process isn't always even around the face and makes it a longer wait. The only good part is the smooth feeling it leaves your face with after the whole process is done.

August 12, 2013

I bought this because it was inexpensive and I wanted a bottle of peel-off mask instead of buying little packets. Well, I am back to using Montagne Jeunesse instead. I found this bottle to be really messy and just did not like how thick it was, or how it made my skin feel.

August 12, 2013

PROS: Smells good
CONS: Didn't do anything to my face, but make my skin temporarily tighter.

I didn't really like this product. I got it in myglam bag a while back and I used it as a teenager. I was disappointed I got it in myglam bag. I never saw a huge difference. It made my skin a little ssmoother, but if defiantly didn't do what it says its for