Freeman Feeling Beautiful Mint & Lemon Facial Clay Mask Reviews

Ranked #209 out of 519 in Masks

April 16, 2016

I absolutely love this product, i read about it online in an article about best cleanser for acne and breakouts. The price is great, you can get it at Walmart for around $6 and it lasts for multiple uses. This mask absorbs oil and also helps to reduce acne.

April 15, 2016

This is hands down the most refreshing face mask I've tried. If like me, you like clay face masks because you have gunky gross pores and you want a mask that tightens over time and dries, this is gonna be perfect for you.

I have combination to oily type skin with my nose being the oily part and the dry parts being the sides of my nose and my forehead. I absolutely found this mask improved my skin by cleaning my pores and making them smaller.

However, I also massively enjoyed the experience of this clay mask. The mint is so delicious and fresh, from the second it's on my face it is hugely cooling and refreshing with just a little tingle. I can't wait to use it in summer when the heat is killing me. A lot of times when I wash a mask off, my face is really red and calms down, so I was super happy that this didn't make my face red at all, but soothed it.

Protip: I'd advise to use a small amount as it can take a long time to dry if you layer it too thick. Do it right before a shower and that way you can wash it off under the spray without wasting a face cloth and being rough with your skin.

January 31, 2016

This is a really cheap clay mask, but it works just like any other expensive clay mask. I usually multi-mask, so I put this where I tend to get oily. I can't tell whether this shrinks my pores, but my skin feels much cleaner and is less oily when I use this. As clay masks are meant to draw out impurities from pores, and help clear them out, this is ideal for anyone with oily skin. I feel like this cleans deeper than my regular scrubs and cleansers, and this easily washes off the skin. Highly recommended for oily skin!

January 31, 2016

October 31, 2015

This clay mask smells nice. It's not too fragrant which I prefer. It takes a while to dry and gets really firm on your skin. I love the way my face feels after using this mask. #freeman

October 13, 2015

I purchased this product 5 or 6 years ago and let me tell you, this is holy grail! This clay mask is like none other, and for such a great price ($3-4). It smells like minty lemons, and is green when you put it on. From the time I put it on, to the time I take it off, I can significantly notice a difference in my skin. It is even in colour, pores are shrunken and my skin just feels so smooth! The product lasts me roughly 6mos-9mos and for that price you cannot go wrong !! I purchase from my local walmart, it can be hard to find as it is the best from their line but its great !!!

April 09, 2015

I loved the ways his mask makes my skin feel... So refreshed. It feels like it is sucking out dirt and oil from my skin!

June 22, 2014

I decided to pick this up at walmart while I seen it on sale and figured I would give it a try. I wasn't really expecting much from it since it was quite cheap but I was pleasantly surprised! I absolutely love this product, I tend to break out on my cheeks a lot and since using this I've managed to get them under control. I also love the cool feeling this mask has when applied, although I did notice it bothers my eyes when I put it too close but other than that I would definitely recommend this

June 12, 2014

I don't usually use masks as I've found that they rarely work, but I decided at the last minute to pick this up since it was pretty cheap and it claimed to "reduce the appearance of pores".

Just tried this a few mins ago and I have to say that it works pretty good :) I have very oily skin, and once I washed the mask off, my skin looked brighter, smoother and best of all, NOT OILY!! O.O Of course, I'll have to wait and see how the mask works on a longer period of time, but for first impressions, it's pretty good! My skin still feels nice and matte and no stinging whatsoever. For the price, it's a low-risk option :)

August 12, 2013

PROS: clay mask aid in increasing circulations and blood flows to the surface of the skin, absorbes oil, exfoliates

QUICK TIPS: let the mask sink for a few minutes.. than wash:)

Clay mask is effective to fight against oil on your face while simultaneously tightening pores. Clay mask contains minerals that absorb the dirt and oil clogging your pours.