freeze 24/7

freeze 24/7 Reviews

Ranked #560 out of 620 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

1.5/5

February 19, 2016

I bought the freeze 24-7 anti aging eye serum and it does not absorb it stays white it looks horrible and I do not think it does anything for my dry skin or fine lines ! I am very disappointed in this product and I hate to throw it away but I think that's where it's going in the garbage

August 05, 2014

J'utilise la crème hydratante, nourrissante pour le visage et la crème pour le contour des yeux et autour des lèvres parce que j'ai une peau très sèche. Il m'arrive d'avoir des plaques sèches et rouges sur le front parce que ma peau est trop sèche. J'ai absolument besoin d'hydrater mon visage.

February 10, 2009

I really like their freeze that hides the fine lines, just wish it were cheaper

February 10, 2009

Got a 3 pack sample of 3 different freeze 24/7 face products...intensive targeted wrinkle treatment, prep and polish scrub, and facial moisturizer. I love this stuff! It works so well. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me. Also the targeted wrinkle treatment works really well for those developing fine lip wrinkles and crows feet!

smontero84 earned the Beauty Expert badge

khboyd has posted in the forum topic
    Losing weight tips

khboyd has posted in the forum topic
    10 FUN THINGS YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW

mrs_biss added a new review for
    OPI Nail Polish