French's Spicy Mustard
Good

French's Spicy Mustard Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 142 in Condiment

October 24, 2016

Received a free bottle at The Ottawa Women's Show. While I do not use ketchup, both of my boys do, and had been asking for this versus Heinz due to Canadian production issues. This came at the right time, as ketchup was on my grocery list, and the ketchup lovers in my home give it a 5 star rating. They would balk if I bought anything other than Heinz in the past, but French's got the go ahead!

June 25, 2016

Tout comme la moutarde régulière de French, nous utilisons aussi celle-ci principalement pour enrober nos viandes pour leur donner un goût encore plus savoureux, nous la mélangeons avec du beurre fondu et entendons ce mélange sur nos steaks avant de les faire griller sur le BBQ. Elle a un goût plus prononcé sans toutefois brûler la bouche. Elle est vraiment bonne.

June 25, 2016

We love the regular French's mustard and have used it for decades, so it was a natural progression to try the spicy version. I love a bit of a bite to my sandwiches and this provided just that. Nice and spicy, a little hot, great flavour. It certainly adds a 'hot' element to the sandwich. Perfect for blending in stews to give a bit of extra flavour as well. I will continue to purchase this.

June 05, 2015

ON the commercials it says has a hint of Cayenne pepper. This mustard has more than a little Cayenne. It has quite the kick. My husband just loves it and will eat nothing else. He loves mustard and this new spicy is right up his alley. If you like spicy without the heavy commitment adding this to your sandwich might do the trick for you.