French's Tomato Ketchup

French's Tomato Ketchup Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 155 in Condiment

January 05, 2017

Always thought my family were die hard Heinz ketchup users......wrong!! Gave French's a chance and we've been converted! Better taste, better consistency, and way better bang for your $$$

January 04, 2017

Sorry... I'm not usually a brand snob, and I truly wanted to switch to a Canadian ran company; but it's taste is awful. It's way too vinegar-y. Bleh.

November 30, 2016

This is a great tasting ketchup and I put it right up there with Heinz ketchup. It has the perfect combo of tomato,vinegar and salt. I put it on everything from fries to my sandwiches. It is a really great tasting ketchup and is always a fair price.

November 30, 2016

I used to only buy Heinz Ketchup, but I've been seeing French's in a lot more stores now and it really is good. The bottles are squeezable, perfect size and I like the company. They are also playing around with different flavours which is a fun twist for people like me that enjoy trying new things.

November 13, 2016

Way better than Heinz, not as salty, more tomato flavor. Tried it once, haven't bought a bottle of Heinz since. I'll never go back, my whole family feels the same way :)

October 18, 2016

I like the taste of this one better is has more of a tang , plus wanted to support Frenchs after Heniz made tons of Canadian workers lose there jobs , its still a great quality and cheap and great taste

October 18, 2016

I started buying this after Heinz left Canada in a loop and Frenches starting making their Ketchup here. I think the taste is great and really don't notice the difference! I only wish it was more readily available in stores, so far I've only been able to find it at Food Basics, and even then its often out of stock (a testament to how great it is!).

October 02, 2016

My daughter whos a fussy eater enjoys French's Ketchup with her homemade fries. Frenchs is a great tasting ketchup at a great price. Definitely recommend.

August 16, 2016

I wish that I liked the taste of this one as much as heinze because it is made in Canada. I know a lot of restaurants started the switch because of that reason but for some reason I just can't get on that bandwagon because I truely think this one doesnt have as good of a flavour. It's not that it tastes bad, just not as good as heinz

August 12, 2016

Ever since I tried French's Tomato Ketchup I fell in love with its pure taste. Made from simple ingredients and only made in Canada makes it the number one choice for my brand of ketchup. Taste like ketchup should and not sweet like its competitors.